About Microgaming’s Atlantic City Blackjack
One of Microgaming’s original regional variants of Blackjack, the game of Atlantic City Blackjack, has been given a makeover and as such is now available as a Gold Series game. This Blackjack game offers a fairly reasonable house edge and is both easy to navigate and easy to master.
How to Play Atlantic City Gold Series Blackjack
Being a single hand game, when you play Atlantic City Blackjack at a Microgaming powered casino, then you will only need to place one single wager onto the table, this can be as low as 1.00 or as high as 200.00 per game played.
Your Turn to Play
Simply point your mouse at the betting box and click your left mouse button and this will place your chips directly onto the betting layout you can of course adjust the chip values to ones you are comfortable with.
Once you have placed your wager simply click on the Deal button and the dealer then deals out two face-up cards to you and one face down and one face up card to himself.
The Dealer’s Actions
- The Dealer must stand on all 17 valued hands or higher.
- The Dealer will peek at his face down card should he possibly have a Blackjack (Ten valued card and an Ace).
You win if:
- Your cards add up to less than 21 in total and beat the dealer’s hand.
- If you get dealt a Blackjack hand and the dealer has not got a Blackjack hand you automatically win that game.
- If the dealer’s hand busts by going over 21 in value and your hand is valued at 21 or less then you win.
Rules of the Game
- Cards are dealt from eight standard 52-card decks.
- Cards are always re-shuffled after each hand.
- Players can split a hand up to three times.
- Only one card can be dealt to any split Aces.
- Players can double down on any two cards.
Strategy and Tips
To get to a figure as close to the house edge offered on this game, which is 0.36%, then you will need to learn to play Atlantic City Blackjack with perfectly strategy, you can get a strategy card for this game online and this will show you how to make any playing decision based on what cards you are holding and what the dealers up facing card is showing.
|Number of Decks||8|
|Dealer Stand on 17||Yes (All 17's)|
|Double Down||Any 2 cards|
|Max Wager||200 credits|