About Microgaming’s Big 5 Blackjack Gold Game
Many online Blackjack games are the usual standard types of card games however the Gold Series Big 5 Blackjack game on offer at Microgaming sites is 100% unique.
Various stake options and the standard playing and betting options are on offer but this game also allows you to Early Surrender your hand.
How to Play Big 5 Blackjack Gold
You can play the Big 5 Blackjack Gold Series game for multiple stake levels, and the aim of the game is to beat the Dealer’s hand, however quite unique to this game is the Early Surrender rule.
Player’s Turn to Play
Big 5 Blackjack is a single hand Blackjack game offering stake levels from 1.00 or as high as 200.00 per hand played.
The Dealer’s Actions
- The Dealer hits a soft 17 hand or lower valued one.
- No Hole card is dealt to the Dealer.
You win if:
- You have been dealt an unmatched Blackjack hand.
- Your hand is closer to 21 than the Dealer’s.
- If the Dealer’s hand busts but any of your hands do not bust.
Rules of the Game
- Big Five Blackjack uses a total of five decks of cards.
- All cards are shuffled before a new game starts.
- This Gold Series game is a single hand game.
Strategy and Tips
Once you have learned how to play perfect strategy this game boasts a house edge of 0.47% when you are playing it with perfect strategy.
|Number of Decks||5|
|Dealer Stand on 17||Hit on Soft 17|
|Split Aces||No Draw|
|Max Wager||200 credits|
|Max Jackpot||500 credits|