About Microgaming’s Classic Multi-hand Blackjack Gold Game
The Classic Blackjack game found at Microgaming software powered sites is their most played Blackjack game. This is due to its having the lowest house edge of any Blackjack variant they offer.
How to Play Classic Multi-hand Blackjack Gold
Your task when playing this Multi-hand game variant is to get as many of your live in play hands ending the game below 21 in value whilst at the same time beating the Dealer’s hand.
Player’s Turn to Play
Each of the five hands which you can play per game of Classic Blackjack Multi-hand Gold must have a stake placed onto its respective betting position on the layout before the cards are dealt out.
You can choose to play from one to all five hands per game. The minimum stake per hand is just 1.00 and the maximum stake per hand is 200.00
The Dealer’s Actions
- Any Dealer´s hand worth 17 or higher will force him to stand his hand.
- As this is not a Hole card game the Dealer cannot peek for Blackjack.
You win if:
- Any unmatched Blackjack hand will win.
- Any hand ending the game with a higher value than the Dealer’s but not higher than 21 in total will win.
- The Dealer’s hand busts by going over 21 then any hands you still have in live play will win.
Rules of the Game
- This Blackjack variant uses a total of five decks of cards.
- The software shuffles all of the cards before a new game starts.
- You can play from one to five hands per game.
- You will be able to draw to any Split Ace.
- Double Down can be taken on any hard 9, 10 or 11.
Strategy and Tips
To get the best winning chances then you need to play each hand with perfect strategy.
|Number of Decks||5|
|Dealer Stand on 17||Yes (All 17's)|
|Double Down||Hard 9/10/11|
|Split Aces||Can Draw|
|Max Wager||200 credits|
|Max Jackpot||500 credits|