About Microgaming’s Double Exposure Gold Blackjack
The beauty of sitting down to play Double Exposure Gold Blackjack is that you will always see the Dealer’s hand as all cards dealt to him are dealt facing upwards.
This being a Gold Series variant means you will be playing a graphically enhanced game which also has excellent sound effects and a very easy to use interface.
How to Play Double Exposure Gold Blackjack
As with all Blackjack variants when you set the game of Double Exposure Gold Blackjack into play you will be hoping that you end the game with a higher valued hand than the Dealer.
Player’s Turn to Play
Initially you need to place a wager with any value from 1.00 to 200.00 before the Dealer starts to deal out the cards.
Once you have placed this wager simply click on the Deal button and the game will then begin.
The Dealer’s Actions
- The Dealer will always hit his hand on a soft total of 17 or less.
- The Dealer will therefore stand his hand on a hard total of 17 or more.
You win if:
- You get dealt an unmatched Blackjack hand.
- You end the game with a hand valued higher than the Dealer’s hand but without going over a total of 21.
- The Dealer’s hand busts and your hand does not bust.
Rules of the Game
- There are 8 decks of cards in the shoe.
- These are always shuffled after a hand has been dealt out.
Strategy and Tips
You need to be aware that a winning Player’s Blackjack hand pays out at odds of even money.
|Number of Decks||8|
|Dealer Stand on 17||Hit on Soft 17|
|Double Down||Hard 9/10/11|
|Split Aces||No Draw|
|Max Wager||200 credits|
|Max Jackpot||400 credits|