About Microgaming’s European Blackjack Multi-hand Gold Game
There are quite a number of different ways you can access and play Microgaming’s European Blackjack Gold Multi-hand game. It is available in both their fully downloadable gaming platform or via an instant play version via their flash powered casino sites.
How to Play European Multi-hand Gold Series Blackjack
Being a Multi-hand Blackjack game then when you play this game you can opt to put into play from one to five hands per game. Each hand you select to play will require its own wager. The wager limits begin at just 1.00 per hand and rise up to a maximum stake per hand of 200.00.
Players Turn to Play
Each hand must be played in turn the Dealer will require you to make your initial decision on the hand nearest the right hand side of the screen.
The Dealer’s Actions
- The Dealer will always stand on all 17 valued hands or higher.
- Being a no Hole card game so the dealer cannot peek for Blackjack.
You win if:
- One or more of your hands is worth 21 in total or less and beats the dealer’s hand total.
- All winning Blackjack hands are automatically stood for you.
- The Dealer’s hand busts and any of your hands hasn’t then those hands win.
Rules of the Game
- There are just two standard 52 card decks in play on this game.
- You can split any hand no more than once.
- You can double down any hand when it is a hard 9, 10 or 11.
Strategy and Tips
Due to the playing rules and number of decks in the shoe, this European Blackjack Multi-hand Gold game returns a house edge of 0.42%.
|Number of Decks||2|
|Dealer Stand on 17||Yes (All 17's)|
|Double Down||Hard 9/10/11|
|Split Aces||Can Draw|
|Max Wager||200 credits|
|Max Jackpot||500 credits|