About Microgaming European Redeal Blackjack Gold
Microgaming has introduced European Redeal Blackjack Gold, giving players the opportunity to redeal their hands in order to achieve their best possible hand. It is a popular game that is ideal for players who sometimes wish they just have a different hand to play. This game variation gives the player more choices than ever before.
How to Play European Redeal Blackjack Gold
The aim of the game of European Redeal Blackjack Gold is to achieve a hand
total of closer to 21 than the dealer without going over (going bust).
Your Turn to Play European Redeal Blackjack Gold
To begin a game of European Redeal Blackjack Gold, you must select your bet size and place your wager. Click deal to have the cards dealt. The cards will be dealt and you will have the opportunity to redeal your whole hand, the dealer’s hand or the last card that was dealt to your hand.
You can choose to split two identical cards. You can also choose to double down which allows you to receive one more card to end your turn. Click hit to receive one more card or click stand to end your turn. Once your turn is complete your hand will be compared to the dealer’s hand and you will be paid out for any wins.
The Dealer’s Actions
- The dealer must stand on all hard or soft totals of 17.
- The dealer must hit on any hard or soft total of 16 or less.
You win if:
- You get Blackjack (Ace and ten).
- You get closer to 21 than the dealer without going over.
- You get 21 or less, while the dealer’s hand busts.
Rules of the Game
- Cards are dealt from two standard 52-card decks of cards.
- No peek or insurance options available.
- Double down available on a hard 9, 10 or 11.
- Players can split once.
- Players cannot split unlike 10 value cards.
- Ten and Jack after a split count as 21, not Blackjack
- Dealer must stand on all 17.
- A maximum of five redeals are available per game.
Strategy and Tips
The rules of the game of European Redeal Blackjack Gold are basically the same as classic blackjack. Make sure you understand the rules before you begin to play. Keep aware that there is no insurance bet available, no peek option and no surrender. In addition, it is important to understand which hands can be redealt for free and which involve a cost.
|Number of Decks||2|
|Dealer Stand on 17||Yes|
|Min Wager||1.00 credit|
|Max Wager||200 credits|