about microgaming’s european blackjack
One of Microgaming’s original regional variants of Blackjack, the game of European Blackjack has been given a makeover and as such is now available as a Gold Series game. This Blackjack game offers a fairly reasonable house edge and is both easy to navigate and easy to master.
how to play european gold series blackjack
Being a single hand game, when you play European Blackjack at a Microgaming powered casino, then you will only need to place one single wager onto the table, this can be as low as 1.00 or as high as 200.00 per game played.
players turn to play
You can play European Blackjack Gold for stake levels as low as just 1.00, however as this is a high limit game stake levels can be increased up to a maximum permitted wager per game of 2000.00.
To place your wagers onto the betting layout simply point your mouse at the betting box and left click, each click you make will place another chip onto the table, and the values of these chips can be adjusted by players.
the dealer’s actions
- The Dealer must stand on all 17 valued hands or higher.
- This is a no hole card game so the dealer cannot peek for a Blackjack as he is only dealt one initial card.
You win if:
- Your hand totals 21 in total or less and beats the dealer’s hand total.
- Should your hand be a Blackjack hand and the dealer has not got a Blackjack hand you automatically win that game.
- If the dealer’s hand goes over 21 in value and your hand is valued at 21 or less then you win.
rules of the game
- Cards are dealt from two standard 52-card decks.
- Cards are always re-shuffled after each hand.
- Players can only split a hand once.
- Multiple cards can be dealt to any split Aces.
- Players can double down on any hard 9, 10 or 11 valued hand.
strategy and tips
This game has a set of perfect strategy playing hints and tips which can be activated when you play it, to turn this feature on simply click on the options tab and put a tick in the Blackjack Advice box, as by doing this you will never make any strategic playing errors.
|Number of Decks||2|
|Dealer Stand on 17||Yes (All 17’s)|
|Double Down||Hard 9/10/11|
|Split Aces||Can Draw|
|Max Wager||2000 credits|