You can enjoy one of the biggest selections of free to play Microgaming online casino games here on MyCasinoRoom with no financial risk. But when it comes to playing the same games for real money at our host casino, we cannot stress enough how important it is that you understand the concept of responsible gambling, and ensure you have an affordable gaming budget and stick to it. The following things are worth bearing in mind:
legal online gambling age
Just like gambling at a land casino, an online casino requires players to be of legal gambling age before they can deposit and play for real money, which is 18 and older. If you are under the age of 18, you may not gamble online. Similarly, if you have children younger than 18, please make sure to keep your online casino login and password out of their reach at all times.
key things to remember
Here are some key things to remember before and during all of your real money casino sessions.
- Online gambling should always be fun. If it stops being fun, stop gambling online.
- Set a budget for every session – that you can afford – and make sure you stick to it.
- If you’re having a winning session, don’t be afraid to stop and bank your winnings.
- If you’re not having a winning session, rather stop and return to play another day.
- If you’re getting tired and find yourself losing track of your funds, stop for the day.
- If you think you have a gambling problem, don’t be afraid to seek help from any of your local or national organisations that offer counseling with regards to problem gambling.
- At any time you can ask the casino to limit your daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits. Just contact the casino customer support team to instantly implement them for you.
where to seek help
If you believe you or someone close to you has a gambling problem, here are a few non-profit organizations (UK-based) that you can contact for advice, guidance or treatment: